Apex Men's Lexington Cap Toe Oxford Shoe
Experience maximum comfort and protection in this classic cap toe dress shoe. Made from full-grain leather upper and features a soft, moisture-wicking lining with non-exposed seams that helps keep feet comfortable, dry and safe from irritation. The Apex Cap Toe Oxford Men's Dress Shoes combine dapper style and orthopedic features making them the ideal footwear of choice for professionals and casual wearers alike.
A padded collar adds extra comfort at the ankle and the 1/4" removable footbed accommodates custom inserts. This orthopedic men's shoe comes with Mozaic Customization Technology: a pressure relief insole for customized comfort. Each pair is meticulously crafted with the highest quality material technologies, including soft full grain leathers, moisture transfer linings.
Men's Lexington Cap Toe Oxford Features:
- 1/4” removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts.
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for traction, stability & durability
- Moisture wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Full-grain leather upper
- High, wide toe box
- Soft padded collars
- Padded Tongue - The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
- Soft leather lining for breathability
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.