Apex Men's Lace Walker Shoes
Apex Athletic Walkers incorporate innovative features that enable the footwear to be customized to your individual foot care needs. The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics. These attractive walkers offer a combination of stability, cushioning, and shock absorption.
These innovative athletic shoes come with patented, removable Aetrex Orthotics and PRS (Pressure Relief System) Insoles for customization of fit and comfort. The net result is an extraordinary line of footwear designed to help you feel great on your feet and promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
Men's Lace Walker Shoe Features:
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers for fitting flexibilitye
- Firm heel counter for optimal rearfoot control
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh linings
- Breathable, open air mesh and leather upper
- Multi-density midsole with reinforced shank for torsional rigidity
- Rubber outsole for traction & stability
- Soft padded collars
- Leather and Mesh Uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Seamless and Padded Leather Lining to decrease friction.
- Padded Heel Collar Padding around the collar of the shoe helps prevent irritation.
- Padded Tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.