Propet Men's Kade Casual Shoe
A low profile shoe with easy entry for slightly swollen feet. The leather and suede upper has accent stitching on the padded collar and tongue insole. The stretch gore band across the instep provides flexibility. The Propet Kade features a great wide toe box that gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes.
The Propet Kade has a breathable structure that promotes aeration inside the shoe, controlling foot odor. Propet Kade also comes with an incredible shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries.
Men's Kade Casual Shoe Features:
- Leather and suede upper with accent stitching and an elastic gore entry for easy on and off
- Long lasting high density Open Cell foam breaths and allows air to circulate keeping feet naturally cool
- Rubber cup outsole with our shock absorbing DuroCloud™ foam embedded midsole for responsive cushion
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.