Dr Comfort Men's John Dress Shoe
Add a classic wardrobe piece to your closet. The Dr. Comfort® Men’s John dress shoe is a timeless loafer that provides support, stability, and comfort. Designed with leather and pigskin lining, the John is comfortable, breathable, and soft.
The John offers reduced seam lines, specifically in the toe box region, as well as an internal heel counter lends support and control to the rear of the foot. As a men’s leather loafer, the John is designed for easy donning and doffing, and offers convenience, style, and support.
John Shoe Features:
- Hook and Loop Closure: Hook and loop closure system helps make it easy to don/doff shoes
- Top-Quality Shoe: Soft pigskin leather and synthetic lining with reduced stitching to help protect the foot
- Reduced Seam Lines: Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Stability and Support Design: Shank piece in the shoe to assist with stability and normal ambulation
- Protective Toe Box: Protective toe box helps provide extra protection from toe stubbing
- Material: Leather with pigskin lining
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
First, clean the shoe with a damp cloth. This will get them ready for an application of shoe cream. Next, use a cleaning and conditioning cream for leather shoes. Simply apply the cream with a dry, clean cloth and work it into the leather. Buff or brush out.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.