Propet Men's Findley Boot
A classic chukka boot with detailed stitching and quality construction. The suede uppers give the boot a gentle look with plenty of durability. The high density removable open cell foam insole allows for breathability and air circulation - keeping the heat from being trapped inside the shoe.
If you’re a man looking for luxuriously snug boots to survive the Fall season, then the Propet Findley boots are for you. The outsole has been crafted with a super-durable and sturdy rubber compound that will ensure excellent grip and power. These boots have a heel counter that will support the area around the heel and lend more stability to your feet.
Men's Findley Casual Boot Features:
- Plain toe lace up Chukka boot with suede upper
- Soft flannel lining and removable open cell foam insole
- Rubber outsole for durable wear and traction with EVA cushioning layer
- Heel counter to protect the heel area and prevent over-pronation
- Removable footbed to accommodate custom orthotics
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.