Propet Connelly Strap Walking Shoes
A more rugged, outdoor styling makes the Connelly Strap an obvious choice for someone looking for extra volume and adjustability. Features double footbed and double strap closures, along with cushioned rubber outsole and a memory foam insole.
The Propet Connelly Strap - Men's Athletic Shoe is a top notch athletic walking shoe that with a multitude of features that will have you feeling your best. There are two removable footbeds that can be removed to make room for your own custom orthotics or to simply allow greater depth and a more comfortable fit.
Connelly Strap Shoe Features:
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper with hook and loop closure for adjustability
- Removable OrthoLite® insole for high-level breathability, moisture management and antimicrobial function
- EVA midsole with double footbed for flexible orthotic adoption and rubber outsole for cushion, traction and durable wear
- Drilex® lining to help prevent the leading causes of foot odor.
- Rubber outsole for cushion, traction and durable wear.
- Extra padding: padded tongue and collar
- Adjustable straps: allow for a custom fit
- Removable cushioned footbed
- Insoles Included with Purchase
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.