Apex Men's Conform Double Strap Shoe
Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection with unique features such as SmartGrip polyurethane soles, state-of-the-art removable comfort orthotics and soft leather linings. The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics.
Genuine full grain leather is used in the upper while two hook and loop straps allow flexible fitting and easier wear. The shoe offers a 1/2" removable depth insole to accommodate custom orthotics and diabetic insoles, plus it's made with AnitShox Gel material that not only reduces the weight of the insole but absorbs shock that can lead to heel pain, ankle pain, and back pain.
Men's Conform Double Strap Shoe Features:
- New and improved SmartGrip™ polyurethane sole
- Double hook-and-strap
- ½” Removable hidden depth in two layers
- Genuine leather upper
- Plastazote® foam lining molds to the foot for a customized fit
- High, wide toe box
- Removable Conform Orthotic with Plastazote
- Soft padded collar prevents blisters
- Insole made from AntiShox Gel to absorb shock
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.