Propet Men's Cody Boot
Sporty and rugged boot that protects the foot and gives you long lasting comfort. The Nubuck leather upper has a padded collar and tongue for extra comfort all around your foot. This super-stylish boot can be worn with various casual outfits while ensuring that your feet remain extremely comfortable. The boots can withstand the harshest conditions.
The Propet Cody boot features a breathable structure to promote aeration inside the boot to help keep your feet dry. Its deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps your toes cozy and comfortable all day long. The Propet Cody also comes with a great rocker bottom that offers joint support and stabilizes gait.
Men's Cody Boot Features:
- Nubuck upper with padded collar and tongue for extra comfort and speed lacing
- Breathable Open Cell PU moves moisture from foot for a cooler, healthier footbed. EVA spacer to customize fit
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with high-traction rubber outsole
- Anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.