Apex Men's Classic Moc Shoe
The Apex Open to Toe Classic Moc is designed to reduce stress and alleviate pain to the most vulnerable areas of your feet. The genuine leather uppers include a soft leather lining for breathability. The Classic Moc is a double depth shoe with three removable insoles that will accommodate your custom orthotics. The SmartGrip™ polyurethane outsoles will provide stability, while the Anti-Shox® footbed will help reduce foot fatigue.
Men's Classic Moc Shoe Features:
- 1/2” removable hidden depth in 2 layers
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- High, wide toe box
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Plastazote™ and EVA footbeds for fitting flexibility
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for stability & durability/li>
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Two adjustable straps
- Soft padded collars
- Full grain leather upper
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.