Dr Comfort Men's Chris Athletic Shoe
These shoes have a generous toe box for those with hammertoes and bunions. Breathable mesh on the uppers and a patterned non-skid, non-slip soles absorb shock which helps to reduce stress on your feet, ankles, knees and body. These lightweight shoes have rubber insets at the toe and heel.
Chris Shoe Features:
- Padded heel counter to reduce irritation. Padded tongue reduces irritation and improves fit.
- Firm heel counter for added support. Athletic style shoes are cotton lined to keep feet cool and dry.
- Protective toe-box reduces potential for foot injury or toe stubbing. Extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot to reduce pressure on problem feet.
- Lightweight construction reduces fatigue. Outer-sole that is long lasting, extremely lightweight with non-skid finish.
- Mesh Uppers
- Removable Insoles
- Virtually seamless design which helps prevent skin irritation
- Lightly padded throughout for extra comfort
- Widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/2E), Extra Wide (3E/4E)
- Sizes: 7.5-14 (12.5, 13.5 not available)
- Material: Leather and Mesh
- FREE! Inserts Included With Every Pair of Shoes ($29.00 value)
This Shoe is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Shoes
With a washcloth, use a small amount of mild soap, Woolite, and water. Air dry. Can use a baby wipe if shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.