Apex Men's Boat Shoe
This shoe is sure to catch your eye with its two toned brown color scheme. This shoe has full grain leather uppers that include a soft leather lining with a classic lace up design. Capable of dressing up a pair of jeans or adding a dash of style to business attire, these shoes don’t just look good – they feel good, too.
A comfy, lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock to keep feet pain free, while a firm heel counter and slip resistant outsole, which exceeds SATRA and Mark II standards, provides stability. Moisture-wicking mesh liners ensure feet stay cool and dry. The Apex Men’s Boat Shoe will encompass your feet in unsurpassed comfort.
Men's Boat Shoe Features:
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- Responsive, light weight EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Non-marking, slip resistant, siped outsole for added traction, stability and durability
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh linings
- Genuinehand-sewn construction
- Oiled Nubuck leather uppers
- Soft padded collars
- Exceeds SATRA and Mark II Slip-resistant standards for dry, wet and oily surfaces
- Soft leather lining offers breathability
- Anti-Shox footbed to help alleviate stress and foot fatigue
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.