Propet Men's Blizzard Ankle Zip Boot
A rugged, waterproof cold weather boot designed to keep out the elements-- rain, sleet or snow. The rugged leather upper features a molded rubber toe. And the easy on and off zip closure means you can leave them by the door and go!
These boots are crafted using premium quality material to provide protection against cold weather and its elements such as snow and rain. The leather uppers with toe created from molded rubber offer support and durability. In addition to offering protection against the weather, the shoes are also a flexible yet durable wear, thanks to the quality of material used in its construction.
Men's Blizzard Ankle Zip Boot Features:
- Rugged Scotchguard®-treated durable leather upper with molded rubber toe for weather resistance
- Vaporex® heat retaining insole system for extra insulation and cushion
- Thinsulate® lining for extra warmth on cold days
- Sealtex® waterproof bootie construction
- Zip closure for easy on and off
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole with self-cleaning rubber outsole
- Molded rubber toe is weather resistant
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Boots Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.