Apex Men's Ariya Moc Toe Shoe
Experience maximum comfort and protection in this classic shoe that includes removable layers to accommodate orthotics for fitting flexibility. Made from full-grain leather upper and features a soft, moisture-wicking lining with non-exposed seams that helps keep feet comfortable, dry and safe from irritation. This Apex collection offers the ultimate in comfort and function without compromising its distinct, fashionable style. The Men's Ariya Moc Toe Collection was designed by a team of doctors and pedorthists to offer relief from painful foot conditions.
Men's Ariya Moc Toe Shoe Features:
- 5/16” removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts.
- Firm heel counter for optimal rearfoot stabilization
- High, wide toe box
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for traction, stability & durability
- Full-grain leather upper
- Soft padded collars
- Pressure relief layer for customized comfort.
- Padded Tongue - The padded tongue reduces friction and improves fit.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Shoes Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.