Dr Comfort Men's Easy Diabetic Slippers
These plush, roomy Dr. Comfort Easy men’s slippers comfort swollen or diabetic feet with warm fleece lining, a structured toe box and extra width and depth. The included removable, hand-washable gel inserts cushion every step, or there’s plenty of room to wear your own inserts.
Easy Diabetic Slipper Features:
- Padded heel counter to reduce irritation. Padded tongue reduces irritation and improves fit.
- Firm heel counter for added support.
- Includes Dr. Comfort's Supportive Gel Insoles
- Protective toe-box reduces potential for foot injury or toe stubbing. Extra width and depth in toe-box and forefoot to reduce pressure on problem feet.
- Lightweight construction reduces fatigue. Outer-sole that is long lasting, extremely lightweight with non-skid finish.
- Dr. Comfort Slippers fit big - If you are a half size, please order a size down (e.g. size 8.5, order size 8).
- Soft suede-like uppers and fleece lining provide comfort and support to the feet.
- Open back allows for easy on/off application, accommodates swollen feet, and is designed to help prevent skin irritation.
- Widths: Wide (E/2E)
- Sizes: 7.0 - 13.0 (Full sizes only)
- Material: Microfiber and Fleece
This Slipper is Best for the Following Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Swollen Feet
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g. Achilles Tendonitis)
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Slippers
To clean, hand wash gently with warm water and mild soap. It’s not recommended to use a washing machine or dryer.
Follow These Instructions Before Wearing Your Slippers Daily
- Wear your new footwear and inserts for 1-2 hours in your home, preferably on a carpeted surface.
- Inspect your feet for any redness that my develop.
- If redness persists, consult your health care professional
- If no redness appears, wear your shoes around your home for one or two days while periodically checking your feet for redness or uncomfortable rubbing
- If they are comfortable, they are ready to be worn outside.