Comfort Diabetic Ankle Socks
Comfort Socks by Wanda's Medical Supply are recommended for individuals with diabetes or circulation problems. A cozy diabetic sock that will not restrict blood flow. The poly-cotton mid-weight blend fabric keeps your feet warm and the loose-fit top enables maximum circulation while compression socks can make your feet cold due to the absence of blood circulation.
In order to keep your feet dry and comfortable, our exclusive technology rapidly draws moisture from your skin. Removing the build-up of moisture reduces the hot spots and also the friction that causes blisters. This unique diabetic sock design is specifically tailored to be non-restrictive and promotes blood circulation, which makes for the perfect socks for, edema socks, and neuropathy socks.
Comfort Diabetic Sock Features:
- Moisture-wicking material keep feet dry so that excess moisture is drawn away from the feet to reduce fungal infections.
- Keeps feet warm to improve circulation.
- Practically seamless socks reducing the risk of rubbing and blisters, which may ultimately lead to a foot ulcer in someone who has neuropathy or chronic hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).
- extra padding for sensitive areas, such as the soles of the feet, can help prevent foot injury.
- Antimicrobial features prevent bacterial and fungal growth
- Length: Crew
- Material: 80% cottotn, 20% nylon
- Non Binding loose fit at the top.
- Full cushion for comfort.
- Manufactured in the USA
Increases comfort and decreases swelling.
This Sock is Best for the Following Conditions
- Sensitive Toes
- Pain Relief
- Poor Circulation
- Swollen Feet
- Varicose Veins
- Airplane Travel
- Walking Distances
- Daily Wear
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Socks
- Machine wash with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Dry cleaning not recommended
These are mid-weight and loose-at-the-top structured diabetic socks with a terry-knit lining providing ultimate all-day comfort. Ultra-comfortable therapeutic knit-in vents manage moisture to evaporate and help keep feet dry, cool and healthy. The smooth toe technology and no feel seam; keep your toes happy, even in shoes. Antimicrobial characteristics fight the toughest odors at work and the strengthened sole offers additional protection in high-impact fields so that you can work them all out.
Extra-wide foot, ankle, and leg for non-binding comfort Soft-cushioning helps safeguard the feet and offers additional shock absorption in high impact regions of the foot, the seamless toe eliminates pressure points. We knit our diabetic socks with a non-binding top that has a cross stretch of more than 11 inches, which accommodates all but the largest diameter legs.