Comfort Over The Calf Diabetic Socks
Comfort Socks by Wanda's Medical Supply are recommended by doctors for people with diabetes and individuals searching for a cozy sock that will not restrict their blood flow. The poly-cotton mid-weight blend fabric keeps your feet warm and the loose-fit top enables maximum circulation while compression socks can make your feet cold due to the absence of blood circulation.
These are high-quality men's and women's over the calf socks. The unique sock design is specifically tailored to be non-restrictive and promotes blood circulation, which makes for the perfect diabetic over the calf socks, edema socks, and neuropathy socks. Made in the USA, they use a breathable blend of cotton and polyester, which provides the perfect elasticity to give support but retains circulation.
Over The Calf Diabetic Sock Features:
- Moisture-wicking material keep feet dry so that excess moisture is drawn away from the feet to reduce fungal infections.
- Keeps feet warm to improve circulation.
- Practically seamless socks reducing the risk of rubbing and blisters, which may ultimately lead to a foot ulcer in someone who has neuropathy or chronic hyperglycemia (high blood sugar).
- extra padding for sensitive areas, such as the soles of the feet, can help prevent foot injury.
- Antimicrobial features prevent bacterial and fungal growth
- Length: Crew
- Material: 80% cotton, 20% nylon
- Non Binding loose fit at the top.
- Full cushion for comfort.
- Manufactured in the USA
Increases comfort and decreases swelling.
This Sock is Best for the Following Conditions
- Sensitive Toes
- Pain Relief
- Poor Circulation
- Swollen Feet
- Varicose Veins
- Airplane Travel
- Walking Distances
- Daily Wear
Follow These Instructions for The Care of Your Socks
- Machine wash with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Dry cleaning not recommended
These are mid-weight and loose-at-the-top structured socks with a terry-knit lining provides ultimate all-day comfort. These socks have a perfect balance of structure and stretch, made with 80% Cotton, 15% Polyester/Nylon and 5% Spandex to ensure softness and elasticity. Ultra-comfortable therapeutic knit-in vents manage moisture to evaporate and help keep feet dry, cool and healthy.
The smooth toe technology and no feel seam; keep your toes happy, even in shoes. Antimicrobial characteristics fight the toughest odors at work and the strengthened sole offers additional protection in high-impact fields so that you can work them all out. Extra-wide foot, ankle, and leg for non-binding comfort Soft-cushioning helps safeguard the feet and offers additional shock absorption in high impact regions of the foot, the seamless toe eliminates pressure points.