Whether we are at work, walking or just participating in daily activities, we are on our feet a lot, which puts a lot of stress on our joints. All that load can cause problems in our feet, ankles, knees, hips and other body parts if not properly absorbed. With gettingproper inserts, stress and pain on the feet and joints can be reduced, creating a healthier you.
Our insoles provide comfort, absorption, stability and support for those living with diabetes, arthritis or other medical conditions. Our orthopedic inserts come in a variety of shapes, sizes and support structure to fit many different types of feet and conditions.
- Extra cushioning and arch support for all-day comfort
- Shock absorption to help reduce stress on the joints
- With proper care, can last about the lifetime of the shoe
- Comes with shoes ordered from site
EXOS Off-the-Shelf Orthotic
- Personalized alternative to over-the-counter inserts
- Patented Exos™ carbon nano-tube technology is a lightweight, low-temperature thermoformable material allowing for quick, easy adjustments
- Easy to form and bend to most curvatures for deep heel cups and unusual arch shapes
- Rigid insole for extra support
- Must be ordered through a Dr. Comfort footwear partner